Article 1. Right to use
Moreover, the Application is to be used by the person who owns the device on which it is installed.
Article 2. Usage fee
Use of the Application is free of charge.
However, the User is responsible for any costs involved in preparing the telecommunications equipment necessary to use the Application, as well as any telecommunications fees for 3G/LTE, etc.
Article 3. Content of the Application
With the Application, the User can make use of the following functions.
- Function to search for Wi-Fi spots that support the Application
- Function to support automatic connection to Wi-Fi that supports the Application
- Provision of information on Wi-Fi services that support the Application
Functions in the Application may be added or changed without prior notice by the Company.
Article 4. Purpose of use and handling of attribute information
- Through this application, we will obtain information regarding the user's gender, age, area of use, planned length of stay, OS language information, device OS type, and other settings and device information, as well as the date and time of registration of user information settings, user IP address and application usage logs, information regarding automatic authentication from access points when connecting to Wi-Fi, and information regarding traffic such as data traffic volume, transmission date, etc. when the user uses this application. Usage logs include GPS location information during application use, location information based on access point information during application use, usage details, the ID assigned by the application to the user, time, SSID, and BSSID. We will use attribute information and similar data for the following purposes.
- To confirm the User’s own service usage status, in order to properly respond to the User’s queries
- To investigate the number of Users of the Application.
- To analyze the usage conditions so that the Application’s functions may be improved.
- To analyze the usage conditions of the Application as statistical information, for use in local tourism and disaster prevention measures.
- To provide attribute information to third parties such as data analysis companies to utilize big data obtained through this application, distribute online advertisements and content, develop services, and conduct marketing by the business entity to which the information is provided.
The attribute information gathered by the Company and used in analysis will not include any of the User’s personal information. Also, attribute information will not be linked to any information that may be used to identify a particular User. Further, any data extracted from the server for analysis as statistical information will be promptly discarded after analysis.
The attribute information we obtain, use for analysis, or provide to third parties does not include the user's personal information. In addition, we do not link attribute information, etc., with information that can identify the user.
In providing attribute information, etc. to third parties such as data analysis companies, we will anonymize information that may lead to identifying users in an irrecoverable form before providing the information. Therefore, the user will not be identified or specified by third parties to whom the information is provided.
Data we extract from the server for analysis as statistical information will be destroyed promptly after the analysis.
This Article only stipulates the handling of attribute information, etc. obtained through registering for and using the application. When using the Public Wireless LAN Access Service, user information may be obtained and used separately within each service. Please review the terms and conditions of use for each service.
Article 5. Purpose of use and handling of personal information
The Company may use personal information obtained from the User at the time of use of the Application for the following purposes.
- For the management and operation of the Application.
- For the use of public wireless LAN access services through Wi-Fi connections that support the Application.
- To contact the User when the need arises.
The User of the Application must agree that the Company may jointly gather, manage and use the User’s registered personal information for the purposes described in the preceding paragraph.
Article 6. Copyright, etc.
The intellectual property rights (including but not limited to copyrights, patent rights, utility model rights, design rights, trademark rights and know-how, etc.) relating to the Application and various kinds of information displayed on the Application belong to the Company or to the respective holders of the rights.
Article 7. Prohibited items
The User may not engage in any of the following acts when using the Application.
- Acts that involve the duplication, reproduction or redistribution, etc., of any images, data or information, etc., used by the Application, without the prior written consent of the Company, regardless of whether paid or unpaid, and regardless of the format.
- Acts that constitute the infringement of any intellectual properties of the Company or any third party, including copyrights, patent rights, utility model rights, design rights, trademark rights and know-how, etc.
- Acts that give offence to other Users.
- Acts that damage the credibility or good name of others, or which infringe the privacy rights, portrait rights or any other rights of others.
- Improper acts for the purposes of obtaining benefits, etc.
- Acts that prevent or interfere with the provision of the Application or its use by other Users.
- Acts that are in violation of laws or public morals.
- Other acts deemed unacceptable by the Company with reasonable cause.
Article 8. Disclaimers
1. The Company makes no guarantee that the Application is free from defect, such as failure, error, malfunction, etc., or that the Application or any computer systems related to the Application will run without interruption.
Neither does the Company make any guarantee with regard to fitness for a specific purpose, or with regard to the infringement, etc., of intellectual property rights or other rights.
The Company makes no guarantee whatsoever with regard to the quality of the Wi-Fi telecommunications lines provided by Area Owners, nor can any liability be accepted.
The Company shall have no liability to restore or repair the Application in the event of any failure whatsoever.
The Company shall bear no liability whatsoever in the event of any damage or trouble suffered by the User as a result of using the Application, or of being unable to use it.
The Company shall bear no liability whatsoever in the event of any damage or trouble suffered by the User under any of the following circumstances (including but not limited to the loss of or damage to the User’s information, no matter what the cause).
- The Application cannot be used in the User’s operating environment.
- The Company changes or stops the use of the Application.
- The use of the Application causes problems with the User’s terminal, OS, browser, software or peripheral devices, or loss of or damage to the User’s information.
- In the Application, acts that violate laws or public morals, acts of defamation, insult, infringement of privacy, intimidation, slander or harassment, etc., arise between Users, or between the User and a third party.
The Company makes no guarantee, either explicitly or implicitly, with regard to the accuracy, completeness, currency or quality of any information carried in the Application.
Further, the Company will bear no liability for any damage or trouble suffered by the User with regard to any information displayed in the Application, or any changes or updates to said information.
The Company cannot respond to any queries whatsoever regarding the specifications of the Application.
In addition, with some exceptions, the wireless sections of the Wi-Fi used by the Application are not encoded. If you need to conduct secure communications, please check that the communications are SSL encoded. Also, as needs require, you should use other public wireless LAN access services and VPN services, etc., that support encoding.
Note also that, in the interests of the protection of minors, in some public wireless LAN access services the Area Owner or telecommunications operator may restrict access to certain sites that are judged inappropriate for use by minors.
2. We do not guarantee the accuracy or truthfulness of the content of third-party websites (including displayed advertisements and linked websites, hereafter referred to as "linked sites") linked to from this application. Furthermore, we shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever (including damage to software and hardware) resulting from the use of linked sites.
Article 9. Suspension of the Application
Where the Company sees fit, the functions of the Application may be suspended or terminated, in whole or in part, without any kind of notification.
In such a case, notification of the suspension or termination of the Application will be provided at least one month in advance.
Note also that the Company shall bear no liability whatsoever for any damage suffered by the User as a result of the suspension or termination of the Application.
The contents of these terms and conditions are subject to change without prior or subsequent consent of the user when we deem it necessary. By using this application after the change, the user is deemed to have agreed to such change. If any changes to these terms and conditions are changed, we will notify or publicly announce such changes to users as we deem appropriate.
Article 11. Compensation for damages
Article 12. Compliance with laws and regulations
Article 13. Governing laws and court of jurisdiction
Revised on April 7, 2022
Revised on June 29, 2023
Copyright （c) NTT Broadband Platform,Inc All Rights Reserved.