Article 1. Definitions
Article 2. Items of information to be acquired, purposes of use, methods of acquisition
When the Application is used, the following items of User information will be gathered for the following purposes.
1． Users’ personal information
Users’ personal information will be gathered for the following purposes.
With regard to email addresses or SNS account information, the details entered by the User themselves are acquired.
- For the management and operation of the Application
- For the use of public wireless LAN access services through Wi-Fi connections that support the Application.
- To contact the User when the need arises.
2．User attribute information
User information will be acquired for the following purposes. Although this information cannot be used on its own to identify specific individuals, information that is to be managed with the same degree of strictness as personal information is referred to generally as “attribute information.” The Company handles any attribute information acquired through the Application just as strictly as personal information.
Information regarding the User’s gender, age, usage area and expected length of stay are obtained from the details entered by the User themselves. Various types of settings information, such as OS language information when the Application is used, and the User’s IP address and Application operation log, are acquired automatically via the Application. Operation logs include GPS information when the Application is operated, positional information based on the access point information when W-Fi connection is made, operation details, the ID attributed to the User by the Application, time, SSID and BSSID.
- To confirm the User’s own Service usage status, in order to properly respond to the User’s queries.
- To investigate the number of Users of the Application.
- To analyze the usage conditions so that the Application’s functions may be improved.
- To analyze the usage conditions of the Application as statistical information, for use in local tourism and disaster prevention measures.
The attribute information gathered by the Company and used in analysis will not include any of the User’s personal information. Also, attribute information will not be linked to any information that may be used to identify a particular User. Further, any data extracted from the server for analysis as statistical information will be promptly discarded after analysis.
Article 3. Consent
2. The Company gathers positional information and Application operation details from the use of the Application along with attribute information, and analyzes these as statistical information. The results of the analysis are used for the improvement of the Application’s functions, and provided to Area Owners for use in local tourism and disaster prevention measures.
Article 4. External transmissions
1. Information acquired in accordance with the provisions of Article 2 is transmitted to a server in the Company and used to the extent of the purposes of use.
Article 5. Provision to third parties
Of the information acquired in accordance with the provisions of Article 2, Paragraph 2, attribute information is analyzed as statistical information and, with the customer’s consent, may be provided to Area Owners. Positional information acquired and used in analysis by the Company is not linked to any information that could be used to identify a specific individual. Further, any data extracted from the server for analysis as statistical information is promptly discarded after analysis.
Article 6. Method of User Involvement
In the Application, information entered by the User, such as email addresses, SNS accounts, gender, age, usage area, expected length of stay, and information automatically acquired by the Application, such as the User’s IP address and Application operation logs, etc., are stored for a certain period of time after acquisition, and then discarded.
Article 7. Service termination and handling of information
The use of the Application may be terminated by the User’s deletion (uninstalling) of the Application.
Article 8. Link to personal information protection policy
Article 9. Disclosure and provision of information
- Where required by law.
- Where necessary in order to protect human life, limb or property, and where the consent of the User is difficult to obtain.
- Where a state agency or local public body or their designee, requires cooperation in accordance with statutory provisions, and where the consent of the User would or might constitute a hindrance to such cooperation.
- Other situations, within socially acceptable limits, where the Company judges that the consent of the User would be difficult to obtain.
Article 10. Enquiries
If you have any enquiries regarding the handling of Users’ information in the Application, please contact as described below.
Tel: 0120-261065 (10：00 a.m. till 5：00 p.m./ excluding weekends, holidays and year-end through New Year holidays)
Article 11. Changes
In the event of important revisions, Users will be contacted again for their consent.